cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an issue with syslog triggered fetch config feature. The problem is that LMS expects Sub-facility to be a part of the syslog message.I have set the Facility to be SYS and severity 5. Result? Nothing is happening, because none of our devices...

Need your expertise, Installed Cisco Works LMS 3.2, over Windows 2003 SP2 with  IE version 6, noticed that by clicking on the Cisco Work icon, it pops up the Cisco Work page and ask the username and password but it shows an error on the page about th...

The main Health and Utilization Monitor portlet (poller and template managment) has disapeared from under the HUM view, it appears on the Functional view but I can't seem to add it back onto the HUM view. I have tried clicking on the + in the top rig...

Resolved! Add New Nodes

We have to add to our CW LMS 3.2 some WCS, WLS, ACS, FW.... but we only have HTTP or HTTPS credentials. Would that be enough to manage them? they appear as "?" and no configuration is downloaded...

Hello,When I select the ordered set option in an ACL template under RME compliance management it not possible to remove acl command with the - statement.This message appears:Negation is not possible if order sensitive is selectedAllright so far, but ...

orsonjoon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see from the list of functions available that there is one called "renameDevices". I have been unable to make this work. I tried setting the CDATA with CSV Version 3.0 formatted data (includig the device_identity of the device I wanted to rename), ...

Hello,we have two 4900M with trunk connected ESX servers.The switches are recognized and added to the database but no End Hosts are discovered.End Host Discovery is enabled on trunk connections.Info:CS 3.2.0CM 5.1.4CV 6.1.8CWA 1.1.0DFM 3.1.0LMSP 1.1....

orca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,i defined the following configbut still when i do RME>Device Management>Cisco ViewI cant configure the ports on switch my example device is 3560-48PS, error says there is timeout for chasis & OR check snmp credentials.I have run dvice creden...

Hello,I want to set up a Management Station to monitor Cisco devices via SNMP. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive or free solution that's available for download? I have a 3600 router I want to configure for SNMP, and also RMON to pick up statistics ...

jdamone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm aware of the show cdp and show lldp CLI commands, but I want to pull the same information out of the devices using SNMP Gets, but cannot seem to find any information relating to that.Thanks in advance.Walt

wbenton-0 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes