cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Netpros, For NMS applications we are using “using port index” to monitor interface/bandwidth of Cisco equipments. But the drawback of using this feature is this feature tendency to change after equipment reboot. Post which for NMS enabling we h...

Hi,We are running HUM 1.1. We run a daily report on interface utilization, at the end of the week we run the same repert but for the whole week. When I check the max values, the max values per day are much higher then the max values per week. How is ...

kerklaanm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - We are looking to get a support contract from Cisco for an LMS install for one of our customers.Is there any way of finding out the serial number of the LMS software itself from the application? Many Thanks, Dom                                  ...

Hello All,I have some devices in DFM that initally were discovered and their status was KNOWN. But they have all gone into QUESTIONED state. Attempts to re-discover the devices didn't make them KNOWN.Checking the information about these devices show:...

justserve by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there limitations on the ports that a netflow export actually exports? The reason I am asking is that we have been using a netflow collection system for a while and have been comfortable with it. It has seems to be reporting what we need. Today h...

bberry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having problem starting device discovery in Campus Manager.  After looking at a couple of different things, noticed that DeviceDiscovery is in TRANSIENT TERMINATED ProcessState.I attached device discovery properties file. Please anyone check ...

Hi,I am using LMS 3.0 and would like to upgarde this to latest version(3.2).How will I get the software? .Is it downloadable? if yes please share the linkNeed to get the full LMS 3.2 version or upgrade software from 3.0 to 3.2.I am not sure whether b...

ikbalc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes