cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to re-add devices under Common Services 3.3.0: devices that CS appears to have dropped off, I get 'duplicate device' errors.  The device cannot be located by either device name or IP Address under either CS or RME, however it does appear in th...

marshajr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI setup all devices to send SNMP TRAP to LMS; there is a way to check that LMS is receiving them? I mean, I know that traps should appear in DFM Alert and Activities display, but an alert can appear here also because DFM is discovering the fault...

*********************************************************Some additional information....After much troubleshooting today, I realized that the variable wasn't having a cast problem it was actually appending the router's hostname and # to the variable ...

tbacon by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a requirement to write an eem cli script that can be triggered using a pattern match and take parameters.Basically the user has to do many repetitive tasks reconfiguring interfaces regularly. So instead of having to go into each interfa...

joe_quinn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with version 3.2 of LMS CiscoWorks and RME 4.3.1.From RME-- archive management when i click on sync archive it's not possible to collect the configuration with telnet protocol.I try to telnet devices from the machine where Cisc...

m.arienti by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear *,I have a user defined group ABCD created in common services. My question is do i need to create this group ABCD in RME, CM and DFM manually or somehow it will be created automatically? Plus i created manually this group ABCD in RME and CM. Now...

xshant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I would like to participate a case about CNA.My company buyed the following Cisco articles (about 40 devices):WS-C2960S-48FPD-LWS-C2960S-24PD-LWS-C2960S-24PS-LVS-S720-10G-3C (Cat6500 Supervisor 720 with 2ports 10GbE and MSFC3 PFC3CWS-X6724...

dabellan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card