cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need some help on snmp views.  In part of our network, we have a series of remote routers connectedback to a branch router. No routing protocol is run over the WAN between remote router and Branch router.The Ip subnet of the lan@ the remote rout...

HII am trying to configure IP SLA to send SNMP TRAPS but looks like doing some mistake ..i have following configured! ip sla monitor 2type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho 150.1.3.3 source-ipaddr 1.1.98.7frequency 10!ip sla monitor schedule 2 start-time now ...

Curious if individual access points are included in the total device count when purchasing LMS?  Below is the equipment on site. I am thinking the APs are not  included. Please advise. -------------------------------150 switches15  routers1  firewall...

regloff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vlan

Hi experts  I am using a 3750 switch I want to configure 3 vlans on it , but I want to make sure that all ports in the switch will be available for all the vlans.. and I have three different Ip range for three vlans. I appreciate some could help with...

Hello!I have installed LMS 3.2 with RME 4.0.3.Apparently from the documenthttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/3.2/device_support/table/lms32sdt.html#3.2tableRME 4.0.3 does not support Cisco Cat6500, Routers 380...

hi all,i wondering which kind of traps can i expect from a network which is full dual-stack, and whereospfv3 and mp-bgp are working over ipv6 peering relationships.are those traps part of the IP-MIB and IP-FORWARD-MIB only? i ask this because i did a...

Hi,I'm running lms 3.2 on W2008, i get  this error "DCR Server may be down." when i connect to device  management.The process DCRServer is running normally, i've  restarted it and i have the same result.In the DCRServer.log no  error message(DCR Serv...

Aziz00000 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I checked previous discussion regarding this topic and was unable to find a solution.  My syslog analyzer was working at one point, but now it has stopped and I can not get it back to a working condition. It appears the Analyzer is running, but not r...

paul.pink by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes