cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,the customer uses LMS 3.1 on Solaris. He tried to get the detail information about discovery jobs, but the most discovery jobs don't show information about the number of discovered, devices, reachable devices.... I'm sending you the screenshot ...

HelloI'm running Cisco LMS 3.2 on a Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2.Products installed:CiscoWorks Common Services 3.3.0Campus Manager 5.2.1CiscoView 6.1.9CiscoWorks Assistant 1.2.0 Device Fault Manager 3.2.0Internetwork Performance Monitor 4.2.0Integratio...

I work for a network performance team and we were asked to monitor the CPU Utilization for a Cisco 7613. It was thought (by Management) that turing on SNMP would cause the CPU to be over utilized. We usually poll the device via SNMP to gather this in...

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me, we have just had CiscoWorks installed however this morning we have a strange occurrence where the syslog, config and inventory information is missing from all the devices.  Usually when we go into Device Center ...

I cannot launch Topology Services in Campus Manger.When I start it it shows messge, that i need to restart browser.I used to restart my computer, brouser, but I see same message:Any body know, how to fix it???

I am running LMS 3.2 and Campus Manager 5.2.1.  My data collection in Campus  Manger for my devices does not complete and runs indefinitely.  It has been hung in the "running" state for the past week and will not complete.  I only way I found to get ...

rcurran02 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi does anyone know lms3.1 can support nexus?there are two n7k switches deployment with VDC function and four n5k connecting to these n7k through VPC linein CM(version 5.1.4) n7k showed up no connection between these nexus switches and n5k are placed...

ying-xiang by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes