cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Our organization still using CiscoWorks LMS 2.5 with Java Version JRE Std Edition 1.4.2_06. We plan to install the ASDM on this server and ASDM need to upgrade the latest Java version. May I know if we upgrade the latest java version, is there...

Resolved! IPM Help

Hello we've been successfully using IPM 2.4 from Ciscoworks 2000 for last 8 years. We recently migrated to LMS3.1 and all is ok except I'm unable to get the new IPM to work. I think the problem is down to something I'm missing or doing wrong...so if ...

Dear sir,I have a confusion with Cisco NetIPmanager license, what is evalution license, should we purchase this license?after installing this license, can NetIPmanager work fine? any response will be appreciated.thanx in advance

Hello, is it possible to run the archive command on a 3250 so that the running config is sent via tftp to a remote host? am not sure of the syntax to do so every day at 00:00.

Hi all,I've just installed a fresh copy of LMS 3.1.My server does not have access to the internet, but the workstation I use to manage it does.Is there a way to download the updates from the workstation?Thanks,Jose Ribeiro

I recently upgraded to LMS 3.2 on Solaris 9 and when I open the CiscoWorks Portal, the Campus related portlets never load...CM Data Collection Summary, CM Discrepancies Portlet, and CM User Tracking Summary Portlet.   Also, when I select the Campus H...

sirbaughmf by Level 1
  • 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Currently I have LMS 2.6 and RME 4.0.6We are going to upgrade from LMS 2.6 to 3.0.1I am bit worrying about the data as it is very important.Can some one explain me what measures / things i need to take care.I am following the below process.1. ...

Resolved! LMS 3.2

Hi,I have got LMS3.2 with RME 4.2.0. When I do inventory colection for the device added to this, the job fails with different error coded. I can list a few here...1. 7206vxr running 12.4(25)b and 6509 with 12.2(18)sxf13a failed with error "RICS0001:i...