cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

recently we have upgrade multiple switches. the upgraded switches have the same host name but different ip addreses. my question is LMS can update the ip address for the host name?whenthe schedule device descovery run next time or do I need to update...

How do I configure LMS 3.2 to periodically update it's knowledge of the device configuration?Last week, I setup a poller to tell me whenever a router interface goes down.  HUM started reporting threshold violations on a few gre tunnels that were left...

Hi,Our devices were discovered via CDP. Just wondering if, when we generate reports, whether it can provide AS information.Also, I see that BGP can be used for discovery, if this is done, will it organise information by AS?Any help would be greatly a...

Error in getting instance of TreeGenerator class com.cisco.nm.trx.kdm.utils.DcrGroupSelectorTreeGenerator Root Cause:com.cisco.nm.xms.ctm.common.CTMException: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "ogs_server_urn" : Not found !! Hello,In Auto Allocation have the err...

Hello,I need to setup a VACL in order to capture all vlan 119 SIP and RTP traffic across multiple switches (6509`s and POE 3560`s) and output this to a single port off one of the 6509`s.Can someone show me a working VACL for that type and where it sh...

pipsadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a solution to monitor the traffic passing through the interface SWCORE connecting with my router. The Linux machine (sniff) has two interfaces (eth0 and eth1) Etho (manages the machine) connected to the interface to another interface g1/18 ...