Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco LMS 3.2

I have cisco LMS 3.2 installed on the virtual machine. The problem i am facing is that i cannot detect devices automatically behind other vendor devices. I can ping the devices and i can also add manually but i need LMS to discover them automatically...

Hi,I want to copy (install) mibs to a cisco catalyst 2960 switch.I don't know how can I do that.I want this tables read: vlanTable,dot1dTpFdbTable,dot1dBasePortTable,ifXTableI need install this two mibs: BRIDGE-MIB, CISCO-STACK-MIBI know the cisco sw...

Hey,I would like to put some variables in my motd. I find it interesting that a person who logins in, already sees the hostname, serial...This way, he doesn't really needs to login to see some basic stuff. But it can help him to verify some things. F...

Brononius by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Net show commands

I am trying to pull the secondary ip address from routers , so on the command line I am using " sh run | include secondary" and I got the secondary ip from the router. so I want to do this on netshow since I have to look 300+ routers. I have added " ...

Hi all,i have a switch (WS-C3560-8PC) Cisco IOS Software, C3560 Software (C3560-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(50)SE3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)where I get no values when asking the spanning tree mib (1.3.6.1.2.1.17.2).But this switch is configured like all ...

b.hofmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EnergyWise & SNMP

Hello!In order to see the new Cisco IOS, I have updated my switch with this version: 12.2(53)SE2.I'm developing a Energywise application by using SNMP.But now I can't modify the "CewEntEnergyLevel" from the switch by a SNMP request.What I get is: SET...

gimp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have deleted a device from the DCR database . i still get alerts from DFM for that devicei have checked if there is device information in DFM device mangement too . there is no details about the devicePlease help

The inventory collection has picked up a number of interfaces from our core switches. However there is no way to delete these as they do not appear in the DCR or as RME Devices. How can these be cleared from the database?

marshajr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes