cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We need a working HowTo to create Read-Only User for NAM (v4.1) controlled by ACS. ACS- Password integration is working, but all ACS-Users will entering with full permissions into the NAM, we doesnt want.We tried the procedure found in the onli...

We have LMS3.2, CS3.3, RME4.3.1and  fully Integrated with ACS, Some devices are appared in device center without any information but they managed corrctly in RME.Invetory poll job is succeed and  Sync Archive job is succeed   for those devices.Please...

Does anyone know how to either display or report when a router or switch port is not passing traffic at the maximum speed?  For example, if a Gigabit port speed is not at 1000M but is only at 100M.  Can this be displayed in some way?  Can this be rep...

dtom by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network which contains wired and wireless users.Im looking for a nework management tool that can fufill the following criterias:1. Fault management - proactively identify faults and send sms alert.2. Configuration manmagement - update and ba...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to install CWLMS 3.2 on Server 2008 SP2 - I have installed succesfully but when i try and login it asks for username and password which i fill out correctly and then just hangs and does nothing, it seems to be an issue with port 443 or...

r.adams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, really hope someone can help on what I hope to be a basic question.I have a CiscoWorks server integrated with Cisco ACS. When a user tries to access CiscoWorks, they must authenticate using a username/password that is held centrally on the Ci...