cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,are there any possibilites to place a favicon file on CW2000-Webserver htdocs folder toshow up favicons in web-browser tabs.Simply placing file favicon.ico on path /opt/CSCOpx/htdocs does not seem to work.Thanks for any feedbackLothar

Hi guys,I am putting in a kron function to transfer the command output from all the switches and routers on our network to a tftp server.I have the kron occurence and policy lists set up the way I want them and have tested the redirection of the comm...

Hello All,We have a few hundred devices in cisco works and are currently going through a name changing exercise. We have been updating the hostnames of the devices on the actual devices but as we are discovering this does not filter through to Cisco ...

Anybody know what this error is?Protocol ==> SSH  Selected Protocols with order ==> SSH  Execution Result: RUNNING  Primary Login Succeeded  / Primary Enable Succeeded  CM0061 PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch SUCCESS for TD-RSDCAppA, no change in config...

Hello, I have pushed a new IOS version to a CISCO 2851 device.  When I performed the copy I used Sotware Management - Software Distribution, I selected the correct device with the only option of "Do not insert new boot commands into configuration fil...

Hello,I'm trying to add two Nexus 5010 switches to a vanilla LMS 3.2 (RME 4.3, no device update), and I'm getting nowhere : I add the switch, enter the credentials, I click Finish, everything is normal up to here.But the switch is not present in devi...

adery6300 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes