cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

My stdout.log file grows quite quickly (it's currently around 45MB and growing), however, because it's constantly in use it doesn't get rotated by my logrot process (I'm using LM3.2 on Windows 2003 Server).Is there a reason why this file grows quite ...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone can tell me in general how much polling interfaces data with SNMP will affect the CPU?For example, I have a 4507E and I'm polling in/out bits/s and errors every 5 minutes for 6 PO interfaces.  I don't see any impact at all on CPU.Now there are...

While working with a third-party network device that uses the UCD-SNMP-MIB implementation, I'm observing the behavior that one each of "nsNotifyShutdown" and "coldStart" trap is generated, everytime snmpd receives "kill -HUP" to pick up config modifi...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created the DSN's as described in the procedure and when I click the test button they says it OKHowever if I use an application to connect to these DSN's it says generic:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default dri...

I am having router 2800 and switch 3560can i upgrade to next higher version, the questions are:1- where i should get new version of ios .2- Is it a chargable or can be downloaded from net free of cost.3- when we upgrade with next version of ios , the...

DFM

I have installed DFM 3.0 and upgraded to 3.0.2. I did a manual seeding of the devices I want it to manage on the DCR master, DFM can see these devices but it has been in learning state for days.What can I do to resolve this problem,thanks for your co...

Im trying to add a callmanager server to DCR but LMS says there's an duplicate device in the system.I cannot see in the DCR device list, though I've already added the device in ACS.Please tell me what could ele can i check?The objective is to trackin...

baotran09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As a result of network interruption during script execution, some of the remote devices never received the ccCopyEntryRowStatus "destroy", so I assume that field remains set to createAnd*. Would there be any danger leaving that "as is", especially co...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes