cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, We are running LMS 3.2 in a solaris environment.  When attempting to create pollers in HUM we recieve an error message stating "Unable to update the database, Check the upm_process.log for more details.  To try to correct the problem we ...

Resolved! IP SLA Not Enabled

Hi,On all of the devices except 2 IP SLA is not enabled in IPM ,when the devices are pulled from DCR the IP SLA is enabled atomatically if am not wrong?? correct me if am wrong.How can i enable IP SLA??Thanks.

Hi all,I have a problem with my Ciscoworks LMS.  i have installed ciscowork LMS 3.1 on window server 2003 in a standalone environmentinitially i was able to open its GUI  but now am not able to access its GUI.i can ping it, do remote connection but i...

Dear friends,I have some sylog messages on which i am defining an automated action. I just want to make sure that they are right.The syslog messages that i want to try are:1. %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE 2. %BGP-3-NOTIFICATIONCan you tell me if my settings under...

I've setup a couple of FWSM contexts previously to perform config archiving.I followed the steps previously outlined (enable SNMP, configuring the Polling community, firewall port opening, etc..)however, this newest FWSM, does not give an inventory f...