cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

in Manageability report, it shows that 6509 with sup720-3BXL is not supported. running version 12.(17d)SXB. In the support table shown at:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/3.1/device_support/table/lms31sdt.ht...

fashour by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Several of my devices (cisco 6500, 4006, and 2948-- CAT OS base) not archiving config and return the following error:CM0057 PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch SUCCESS, archival failed for device-name Cause: CM0002: Could not archive config Cause: Device ma...

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,LMS 3.1 in a Windows server. In RME we have 0 alias devices, but when double-clicking in the link "0", 5 devices appear. If we want to see their alias devices, nothing appears, how can we delete those strange alias devices?Kind regards.

HI,In the User "Guide for Device Fault Manager, Software Release 3.2", regarding events it is said that "When the event has been in the Cleared state for 20 minutes, it expires and is removed from the display.", and regarding alarms it is said "Alert...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured transport protocol to use to use telnet and/or ssh for config fetch/archive. I'm seeing thousand of failed ssh connection attempt in the log for several devices that only have telnet enabled. I remeber there were bugs in LMS2.6 (CSC...

nawas by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have new LMS 3.1 the snmpwalk option on device center is not working on all devices, say "please wait" but stay like that for 3-4 minutes then go. from the server itself snmp working without a problem.

Hi,I have a problem with User Tracking. The devices connected on my Catalysts 2924XL (IOS 120-5.WC8) are not discover during major acquisitions. At the first major acquisition (just after a system restoration), it was ok, but during the next acquisit...

s.fasel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2811 is supporting the attached mibs , but i m getting the error as belowThe node is supposed to give response for "bridge MIB table". when we checked the o/p of 'snmpwalk <node> 1.3.6.1.2.1.17' we are getting " dot1dBridge.dot1dBase.dot1dBaseNumPor...

Hello dears all, I have got a CSS 11503 where any commands can be passed as no answer is showed when it arrive.Our experiences tell us that the PCMIA flash has been already broken .How can we see if there is a DISK physically installed ?It seems that...