cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all, can someone tell me that in order to run netconf do i also have to learn XML, referring to the doc below http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2sr/12_2sra/feature/guide/srnetcon.html#wp1063896It seems that i must know XML in lot depth to gra...

Hello, Is it correct that CSM is more of a policy/configruation deployment facility rather than monitoring one. Features such as network, bandwidth, device/health status monitoring are not available on Cisco Securit Manager. Is it correct.Thanks.

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I can ssh from the CiscoWorks server into IDSM device. But when I 'Check Device Credential' thru device center, it is blank against ssh and 'Did not Try' for Enable By ssh. Doing ssh into IDSM takes directly into the privileged mode. Thanks.

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had solar winds and it had an IP browser. I would enter the community strings in and the subnet/ip that the switches were on and it would tell me all the switch names and their IP address.I don't have that anymore. Are there any free tools I can do...

Starthorn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I use Report generator from Campus User Tracking to run report on End Hosts with All Host Entries option, the report doesn't display ip & hostnames of endhosts connected to switches, shows only mac-address which I assume are the host mac-address...

msalim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured our switches with syslog traps and syslog server as LMS server, but I don't see any messages under "syslog Alerts" in RME module. The messages are collected fine on another linux box. I don't see much configuration of syslog server ...

msalim by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes