cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Anybody know if there is anyway to telnet to a Cisco device through a laptop, such as a reverse telnet?I'd like to telnet to a remote laptop and access a router via console. The remote laptop has a VPN client connection to my network and a console...

The customer logs successfuly on LMS 3.1, but the Portal Home Page does not open. Instead comes the folowing error:HTTP Status 404 - /cwportal/html/cwhp/cwhp.applications.dotype Status reportmessage /cwportal/html/cwhp/cwhp.applications.dodescription...

rgomes by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to upgrade from LMS 3.1 to 3.2. The installation starts by doing a backup. The backup is 52 GB. It takes about 45 minutes to complete the backup (I know it's finished because the size of the backup folder stops increasing and it i...

i have upgrade my ciscoworks from LMS 3.0 to LMS 3.2. Now it is up with no devices in it.should i add devices manually. is there any other options. please help...

arun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I monitor some routers with Nagios and I need to know the traffic of my QOS. I have found this two OID : cbQosCMPostPolicyBitRate 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.15.1.1.11AndcbQosCMPrePolicyBitRate 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.15.1.1.7But, when I compare with...

magzz--69 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes