cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,is there any way to manually  change HA status on Secondary Prime 2 after initial setup?CLI commands does not have any option to add high availability configuration after being removed.Thanks.

Jose Lucas by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We just started using vNAM and I am finding that after about 24 hours I lose data detail when analyzing host traffic.Generally when analyzing host traffic we get a nice detailed traffic pattern but after 24 hours we seem to lose that definitio...

Before.PNG After.PNG
doway by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Does anybody have an example on how to get the information available in Cisco Prime GUI (Inventory / Device Management / Network Devices / Device Groups / Unified AP / AP Name) using the API? I'm trying to get a list of unique usernames connected ...

vue.vicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out a way to cause an EEM applet to run on any reboot (command line requested reboot or a reboot caused by a power loss).  I can use the syslog event detector but that will only catch command line reboot requests.  

I'm trying to use the nxapi to upload a new image to a bunch of switches.  However, because the api seems to want to wait for the command to finish before sending a return, I get timeouts.  It takes anywhere from 10-15minutes to upload the image (CoP...

munroe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to monitor core switch link up/down status "interface" and ignore all the access switch link up/down. I have tried to edit alarm policy for just core switch "via device/port group", but I still receiving link down alert from my access sw...

MHYA by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have a Router acting as Group Member and Key Server at same time?Which means that HUB Router (HQ) can be HUB and key server in same time? or better to have independent key server router?    

Hello,  My two phones don't get IP addresses from DHCP Vlan 66, could you tell me why ? The GUI of the IP phones print "Configuring IP". Router>Router>enRouter#sh runBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 1269 bytes!version 15.1no service ...

tutoy83 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes