cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Where can I find if this document has been updated, The title is:The Traps Sent with SNMP-Server Enabled Traps Configuredhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_tech_note09186a008021de3e.shtmlI'm trying to find a complete listing of ...

Hi all,We run LMS 3.1 on Windows 2003 in a VMware environment. The size of the virtual hard drive is limited by the version of VMware that we use to 250 GB, but we can have multiple 250 GB drives.Is there a way I can change the location of some of ...

I am running CW LMS 3.1 on Windows.My backups are failing due to a validation error on DFNINVDB. I have attached the section of the d:\cscopx\backup\BackupInfo.txt file. Any assistance appreciated!Thanks, Rob<strong>Attachment Keywords : </strong> ...

rnieuwhof by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using a cisco 857 adsl router. I want to create an access rule to deny internet access to the user of one machine with a static IP. I have given the router a basic config, and set the pc to use the router as a default gateway, and can now ge...

nickc1976 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS 3.1 Reinstall

Hello Is there any way to backup the licenses files to completely reinstall OS and LMS? I'm having a lot of error since I upgraded to LMS 3.1 for Windows (for example: JRM server is down or inaccessible for this user). As I was using an Spanish Wind...

seba by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using SAA/RTR to monitor our network, and I'm trying to set up DHCP checks. However, every time the operational status shows as "Operation failed". The DHCP server has sent an offer - I've checked its log - but the router isn't happy with it. If ...