cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiAll,I have to do syslog rotation in the LMS 3.1.The logs are saved in C:, size is 100,000.Once this log size is exceeds. This logs will save to D:/,size 500000,revision is 10.Kindly advice me any workaround for this solution.

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneI am receiving a loooot of e-mails alerts (60-70 alert per day) from the LMS notificationsThe below alert is what i am receiving: ALERT ID = 0000AWCTIME = Tue 12-May-2009 16:19:45 EESTSTATUS ...

All,My engineers need me to reinstall CiscoWorks ACL manager even though it's end-of-life.I'm trying to install common services 2.2 and keep getting the following errors:ERROR: unregister daemons "JRunProxyServer" failed. :Connection refused""usage ...

slcornish by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some models of 3750 cisco Series WS-C3750-24TS,cisco WS-C3750G-24T and cisco WS-C3750G-24TS-1U. In the last model when i put the command show env all i see this: sw-crr-core#sho env allFAN is OKTEMPERATURE is OKTemperature Value: 33 Degree Cel...

Hi,I want to run a command on 10 different devices and have the outputstored in a way that I can easily access it. Preferably, I would like to have the outputof these commands sent to me in an email either as plain text or in the form of a CSVfile. ...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes