cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have LMS 2.6 RME4.0.6When I create Custom Report Templates for Memory size and generate report, the value is repeated, but in the Detailed Device Report for same device the value not repeated and comes under total memory size

oalvi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm running RME 4.0.6 and used to get notifications via Automated Actions for specific facilities/keywords but those haven't come in a while. I checked the Syslog Collector Status and all columns have a zero count. This doesn't seem normal but ...

I am running LMS 3.1, Common Services 3.2. Error in communicating with DCR Server.DCR Server may be down. Please start the DCR Server and then refresh the page. I do recall a long standing bug that affecting LMS 3.0. Is there a fix other than restart...

jrazvi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup employees homes with IP Phones, the IP phones we use require a L2L tunnel to connect to our office PBX. The problem, home employees have dynamic IP addresses and low cost VPN routers (linksys). Is it possible to setup a VPN tunne...

tgalati by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CWLMS 3.0.1We recently added several switches to the network, yet they don't show up int the DCR. They are not excluded, and they are sending traps to the LMS. I am not over my license number (yet). What else could be stopping them from ...

davepeat2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been getting the following error when I archive my configs: CM0151 VLAN RUNNING Config fetch failed. The configuraiton file is backed up fine, its just the vlan.dat file that does not work. my transport protocols are Telnet, then TFTP. I am us...

Hello Freinds, I need to create the network scenerio attached herewith for network traffic redundancy.Primary Path of access network should be via Cisco Aggregation switch "1" to Gwateway 4507 switch A and then to Parent ISP node / Internet.In case...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to know if there is a way for restrict the users from delete events for example in the System & Network Events Report.Thank you!Best RegardsCeleste

c_simon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an LMS 3.1 deployed with CS 3.1, CM 5.0.1. we also wish to manage the 1252 N series autonomous AP in the topology map. Now it is displayed with the question mark. when I tried to update the CM to 5.0.4 or 5.1.3, it requires a CS 3.2. but w...

sathappan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How critical is an event message "InsufficientFreeMemory"? It is on several 2950 and, I think 2960 switches. it says 8.07 % is free. What can/should I delete to free more memory without bricking the switch?Thanks in advance!

davepeat2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,with implementing HUM in our CW2000-Systems I discovered a problem with adding/deleting new discovered Devices (DCR).It seems not to be possible to automatically add/delete devices from HUM-Polling, Threshold-Mgmt and Report-Mgmt.Even if de...