cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, There are 7200 seriws routers in my network with 8 port channelized E1 cards.Ther serial numbers for these cards are available in Detailed Device Report for 7206 but not for 7204. I have different IOS running in both of them. Is it due to this ...

After restarting the lms3.0.1, daemon manager doesnt start automatically,I will have to manually resetcasuer.exe & then it will start over & again.During this time most of the processes are down with PID=-1 & wont start when i start them.What could b...

I tried using the product upgrade tool and is shows I qualify for Service Re, LMS 3.1 100 Dev R Update for LMS 3.0, WIN but I get an error occurred while retrieving your information. What are some other ways I can upgade my LMS 3.0 upgrade to 3.1

diek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently I had installed CUOM 2.1 for my customer and I had added devices manually. All devices are in "Monitored" state and should be working fine, until I realize that no IP Phones are discovered and no devices are displayed in topology map of t...

Hello fellow NetPro's,I have a situation where LMS2.5 was installed, upgraded to 2.5.1 and now the servers have been rebuilt due to them being inistalled incorrectly many years ago. Problem is that the person who installed it has left this particular...

I'm literally looking at my routers CPU being pegged at 99% and haven't received on alert from CiscoWorks. In the event set I have HighUtilization checked for Event A and my emails notification is set for Event A, yet I have no alerts.What can I do t...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We use LMS2.6 and we got the following issue: when managed devices goonline after shutdown or failed state they are not immediately displayed in topology maps "green" (mean online) and still stay "red" (mean offline). How to force automatic devic...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a performance Manager for a Large Network and we retrieve Performance Data Via SNMP. A customer found that one device was not recieving Data for one of the GRE tunnels. All other Interfaces on the Device were being Polled and collected on (Via S...

I have big number of routers/switches and I need to see how I can change the password on all of them by creating script or something. I am not a programmer and do not know where to start or how to implement the change.. my question is any idea how to...

we want to implement qos on our network. but how can i test qos. i mean our network is a businees network, there are many customers. If i use smartbit or other test device to generate synthetic traffic to make link congestion. but it will affect no...

flyjunli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes