cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi friendsMy question may seem a little simple!I've configured my asr 1002-x router for web-based authentication (Authentication Proxy).but whenever I type router's IP address in browser, the webui page appears and I don't see the authentication prox...

JohnJudi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HI,,I have multi ISP internet connections. i need to set up a load balancing using these multi ISP connections.i am not searching for failover  i have the below devices.ISR 4331 router2 core switch C9470 2 cisco firewall 1150servers for  LAN and serv...

msaeed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Skills help

I need help understanding how to configure these drive to be how this picture shows. I have added the packet tracer plus the configurations for the devices.  

Build It-1.jpg

I need urgent assistance, don't know what could be wrong. I work remotely, just noticed this morning that one of my access switch (MS390) has been completely offline since Friday night. I check the uplink connection with Nexus 9k every thing looks go...

Sencyty by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Vinod,I used the below syntax to check the snmpwalk to an interface of a cisco 7606-s router from an LMS 4.0 version cli.NMSROOT/Objects/jt/bin>snmpwalk -v 2c -c <snmp-string> <ip-addr> 1.3.6.1.2.1.31.1.1.1.6Timeout  no response from <ip_address>T...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes