cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Our main office is connected with branch office through service provider link and we created tunnel to connect branch office with mail office. In LMS I discovered all the devices and when i show topology view it shows devices and link those have phy...

skmdimran by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;We use Campus Manager 5.0.4 on LMS 3.0.1. We installed LMS with local admin account. Then we add server to domain. When we logon server with local admin account, topology services is working properly but with the domain admin account, topology ...

Resolved! LMS Update

Hi,We are installing all Below 1. RME 4.0 2. CM 4.0 3. IPM 2.6 4. DFM 2.0 now the Problem is when We are update this there is indiacate no CCO Update is there? but actually there is no CM or RME pachhis for router 3800,1800 etc..so what we do ?

Does anyone know how to show multiple acl's that are configured on a router. I know how to run configure a show job and instead of doing a show access-list, I would like to show acls 7, 8 and 9. The documentation say to seperate each command with com...

didentx01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to push code out to a 3750 stack from the software repository of LMS 2.6 CW I get a msg that says among other things that I need a TAR file in order to load a stack. However when I try to download files from the image source cisco.com the ...

Hi,I am using CSM 3.2.1 with RME 4.1.1( upgraded from rme 4.1.0) for my firewall management.I have configured for syslog autobackup when the file size is more than 100 MB. But it does not create any backup file. it keeps on using the same syslog.log ...

Customer has a mix of Cisco and Juniper switches and wants to know if he cannot provide any management to the Juniper switches using his CiscoWorks LMS system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

astoy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes