cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have set up device discovery to exclude my cisco access points. However, when discovery runs, it still discovers the ap's with the status as unreachable. Is the discovery working correctly or should the ap's be left off the discovery report? TIA

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The UT End hosts report has a 'notes' column, which the help facility states are entered by the user. How, and where can information be entered against interfaces so that it shows up in the Notes column?

marshajr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have more than 200 devices which are not in LMS as SNMP is not configured on them.I can use Netconfig to configure devices which are in managed state in LMS.Is there a way I can configure SNMP in all those 200+ devices which are not in managed stat...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;In our LMS 3.0.1 we use DFM 3.0.2 version, but unfortunately it doesnt working properly and cause other processes down a few times later.So we want to update 3.0.4 but when we trying to do this from CS - Software Update ,LMS give a alert like "The...

I am having issues pushing out IOSs to my network. I want to have CiscoWorks do it because I have over 300 Cisco Switches on the network to include 3750, 3560 and 2950s. The problem I am having is that CiscoWorks will not delete the old IOS to make r...

Hello sir,We are using cisco works LMS 3.0 in our network.In our network we have access point 1130 Object ID : 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.618 , Cisco IOS Software, C1130 Software (C1130-K9W7-M), Version12.3(8)JA2.In campus Manager, user tracking we are unable t...