cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

policy-based route

If I configure two next-hop addresses like below:set ip next-hop <addressA> <addressB>If addressA and addressB both are reachable, Which process would happen?1.load-balance between addressA and addressB2.Always route packets to addressA,Unless addres...

ACS 4.1 Authentication

Hello,I can not log into our ACS 4.1 server on my laptop, I am given this error: cisco acs Invalid Administration Connection. This machine cannot be used for administration.I can log into ACS on other machines.I have re booted the laptop, made sure t...

galaga by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DFM starts, but not working

Hi all!I have a problem with fresh install of LMS 3.1 on fresh Windows 2003 Server Standart Edition with SP1. LMS install finishes without errors. All services are up and running after reboot. On DFM home page I see messageAn exception occurred.Pleas...

Resolved! IOS TCL and UDP communications

Hi,For my IPv6 tunnel to keep alive I need to implement some sort of heartbeat protocol. The protocol is easy, send 1 static line of text via UDP.Now, whould it be possible to implement such protocol using IOS, TCL and the IOS kron scheduler?I've got...

etamminga by Rising star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP VERIFY UNICAST REVERSE-PATH

Hi everybody, Please can someone tell what the above command "ip verify unicast reverse-path" does or achieves on a router interface. I discovered that when it is set on an interface I cannot ping the interface.I was wondering if it is a security de...

tomocisco by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco wireless devices.

Hi Experts,I need info like Quotation. about Cisco Wireless devices. We are looking to go with Wireless network for LAN, so the following things need to go....1. Best Cisco wireless network devices for LAN?2. Best wireless controller?1. All sites hav...

DHCP Server IP Assignment

I have a cisco 2811 router which assigns all of our dhcp addresses. I also have a cisco 3000 series VPN concentrator. I would like all vpn clients to connect to the concentrator and receive internal ips assigned by the 2811 router. Is this possibl...