cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We would like to archive configs and manage inventory with LMS 3.0.1 RME 4.1.1 for devices on protected networks behind firewall. Telnet may be a no-no, is there a way to use SNMP only or other protocols perhaps uni-directional to accomplish this?

thlnm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a DFM issue in LMS 3.1. I upgraded from LMS 3.0 2007 Update to LMS3.1, and after a while, DFM started to produce interesting things. It "stops" sending alerts and notifications, and unable to load the alerts and activities page. All the ...

p.imre by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to be assisted in selecting cisco equipment for a comprehensive network design.This involves routing, switching, unified communication, gigabit ethernet,firewall, vpn access,vlan, network management, ip surveillance, voip. These are bas...

Dear Cisco Support. I have CW with LMS 3.1 and RME 4.2. Last week I've added 10 devices in CS. In 3 days in RME that devices still were showed as unknown (blue box with question mark). I ran Checking Device Credentials job. The job was failed with 'D...

Helpdesk_ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I run a RME job I can follow the path to find the file folders where these jobs are, they are numbered by work order number.Where do I go in the file system for scheduled User Tracking reports. I need to automate a batch file to pull these off w...

kathegaj2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jclacke... I came accross an old converstion of yours..http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=Network%20Management&topicID=.ee71a02&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3...

carperez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes