cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have Cisco works LMS 2.6 and I am new with this. My manager want whenever if any one login into the device (one of the core switch) / made some changes then we need to get an Email. Can somebody help out me. Regards, Naidu.

I currently have a LMS 3.0 running with 300 limit license. I purchased the NFR release of LMS 3.1, can I use my 300 limit license on the NFR release? According to the documentation it says the following:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscow...

jrazvi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under RME, Devices -> Device Management -> Alias Devices, I have a phantom alias. When I select the RME device in the left pane and press the show alias devices button, I get the message "No Devices Available" in the right-hand pane where the alias ...

pblanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am wondering if it is possible to create a custom report that will let me query the switch ports from one switch (or many at once) and print the port number and the port description?Thanks.Edit: The custom report generator does not have a...

Hi,I am configuring a Poller for Interface utilisation and have an issue with Serial Interfaces which don't seem to have a relevant counter (see attached PDF).I suspect I have to reconfigure Hum to obtain the relevant info, just where and what ?Most ...

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I run job in LMS it says email notification failed check the email server in CS Server/Admin/System Preferences. I have my email id set to user@domain.com however the smtp server is stuck on LOCALHOST and if I try to change it to my email serve...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DFM problems

Hi, One of my customers has lms 3.0.1 with dfm 3.0.4 (recent update last week). This was a brand new install of LMS3. Around 2-3 months ago I applied the 2007 patch and then did software updates on the individual applications. RME & CM seem to be wor...

Hi Experts,I have tried to send alerts when DCR server starts to run discovery job as well as CS backup job is running and completing. However, I was prompted with error as shown in stdout.log as attached with this post.I have also checked the bug li...

Dear all!I use RME basically for Archive management only, donot use other features like Netconfig, software configurations etc. And for security reasons we donot want to provide enable password in LMS.So can someone tell me what commands are run by L...

asad747 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes