cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have several devices for which the vlan name is filled in as inactivexxx (with xxx the vlan number) in the UT reports. I tried several data collections and user trackings but the problem stays.If I walk via SNMP to the relevant fields everything...

janvandek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Customer has lms 3.1 on windows.all devices from dcr has disapeared so customer decided to restore backup from last saturday:d:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\bin\perl d:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\bin\restorebackup.pl -d "D:\Bkp_ciscowks" -gen now ERROR: doRestore of [Com...

ebezombes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are using DFM 3.0.3 to monitor our network. For several reasons I want certain alerts to be posted to a 3rd party intranet website. Is it possible to export the DFM alerts to a CSV of TXT file? Or maybe even use ODBC to directly connect to ...

I have re-installed the CW LSM3.0 and complete all the updates. However, IPM can only detects 1 device as IP SLA enabled devices while there are more than 50 devices detected as IP SLA enabled before the un-installation. Can anyone advise me on that?

Hi Friends,I need fully information on Cisco-works.In cisco works we have tabs likeCommon Services, Device Fault Manager, LMS Setup Center, Campus Manager, RME and Internetwork Performance Monitor.Can anybody tell what is the purpose of these tabs an...

HI,Need to integrate Nagios with LMS 3.1 in the device discovery / provisioning area (LMS does the discovery / group mapping and Nagios replicates the devices info (hostname and IP) along with the group membership). The question is if there is a way ...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Refer from cisco link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/migration/guide/pix2asa.htmlthat a software can change pix 6.x config to 7.x. I try to transfer the running config totftp server from a PIX 6.35 version but it is fail, any ...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Campus Manager Current Version Topology Services Version 4.0Campus Manager V 4.0.6Q1 Is it possibe to upgrade directly from Campus manager 4.0.6 to Campus Manager 5.1 Do I need to upgrade the licence (TAC case).Q2.Topology view has 480+ Cisco switche...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes