cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

common services is running on top of a CSM. Csm itself is licenced but my Common Services (which is Cisco Works)is on a 90 days trial.CSM package comes with common services..Do I need to buy a separate license for the common services?

All,I have configured some user defined groups in CS but I configured them under RME and not in the CS folder. Now when I try to access my devices in other apps i.e. DFM, IPM, and so on. I have to access my devices by expanding the all devices folder...

mrashby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have been having problems with our IPM application not starting. We run it, along with the other LMS 2.5 applications on Solaris 5.9 servers.When we do:./ipm start server Starting IPM Naming Server... -- IPM Naming Server Started.S...

hi all,i have 3845 router with NME-NAM module and 4948 switch in my network.Anybody known if it possible to send data from switch to NAM for analyze? SPAN port?

Hi, I have several remote office that I poll using Orion and RRD. I have one office inparticular that will not let me poll from the outside . I am using the same type of router with the same access rules but it will not work. This router can be ping...

Alewis by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whenever I run a Sync Archive on my NAM devices, 4 of them work and the rest fail. What happens next is that it takes forever to finish and then it just gives this for failed:*** Device Details for cNAM-07 *** Protocol ==> Unknown / Not Applicable ...

I am getting this error because I am viewing the LMS website from my workstation and not the server LMS was installed on.Is there a way (via reg key or configuration change) that I can make my workstation point to a server share for this file? ex \\...