cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I juste finish my ANM installation and when I want to login on the web I have these warning message :"ANM initialization is in progress. Try again in a few minutes."even after all ANM process was started :The monit daemon 4.8.1 uptime: 4h 21m Proc...

1) Can RME 3.5 have more then one database ID?2) How do we create database ID in RME 3.5? How does it tied with SQL?3) How do we connect CiscoWorks with another application which have CiscoWorks adapter to pull information (e.g. device configurat...

Hi,I am trying to execute logrot script in order to delete some log files.The problem is that nothing happened when I execute the script.The configuration :C:\Program Files\CSCOpx\bin>C:\Progra~1\CSCOpx\bin\perl.exe C:\Progra~1\CSCOpx\bin\logrot.pl -...

Hi,Our costumers have more hundred branch. Now the branches are connected via leased line to headquarter. Nowadays the local TELCO like to introduce new technologies ( like MPLS) which means better prices for costumer. Unfortunetly it does not suppor...

Hi,1) I am facing the backup job is failed .I am attaching the screenshots plus log file also.2) Data purge is not working. So we have to do manually shut down the daemon and deleting the log then starting the daemon.Kindly adise me.

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm configuring a threshold of 15Mb for our Border Router 7200 and an Internet bandwidth of 20Mb. If threshold is reach or over, email notification is sent. This is for trial and not real.For some reason, its not working. Threshold Name= Interface...

Hello, We use Ciscoworks for many email alert monitors today, and want to enable a new email monitor for our Cisco 4948's and 6500's that experience spanning-tree topology changes. Anyone point me in the right direction on finding where I enable this...