cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,i'm new to this forum and i'm not an expert with VLAN so be gentle with me [smiley]We have multiple series 300 / 350 switches with a voice VLAN for our ip phones. So far everything works good.Recently we added a series 220 switch and this...

1_lldp.png 1_lldp.png 2_VLAN_def.png 2_VLAN_def.png
rznr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS-DHCP-Server

I am trying to get my host to receive a DHCP in my cisco packet tracer lab. Can someone download the lab and please tell me what I still need to configure to get it to grab an IP address from the pool I've created? I am a beginner and looking for a l...

Hi, a colleague was upgrading some ISA-3000 devices to the ftd firmware, but has some how come unstuck with this one and now it has come to me to look at, below is what i get when trying to tftp the ftd-boot file. ADDRESS: 192.168.100.131NETMASK: 255...

Need account to access CISCO packet tracker.  It is driving me crazy I setup an account but it will not let me use it.  Need it to Complete study work for CCNA.  Any help will be appreciated. 

bytewiser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Just want to ask few question about problem i have encountered. I have core-SW 4500 series on this core-sw i have set my DHCP server. so far its workingbut on some occasion, the user get incorrect IP.(example: my local ip is 10.10.10.x sometimes...

Jun007 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guys, please need some help with cisco ASR-902 (RSP2) 64 i have 3 routers connected to each other by wireless links PTP the cisco ASR in in between the 2ping from each router to the ASR gives high max delay Success rate is 99 percent (11173/111...

Pi20 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes