cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a couple of PIX firewalls running 6.3(5) and LMS 3.1 has discovered them, however it flags them as unreachable. LMS is on the inside and the appropriate config is in each PIX. I have done SNMP walks from the server to each PIX and they respo...

I have 2 ciscoworks LMS 3.1 systems. They are set up as Master - Slave. On the master system all the devices in the DCR are managed by all the apps, as desired. On the slave system I would also like to have all devices manged by all apps, but only ...

Hi,I'm running LMS 3.1 and I am unable to delete devices in DFM. The icon that is normally blue is greyed out.I ran into the is issue with LMS 2.5.1 december updates but I can't recall what was done to fix this.Any help with this is welcomed.Thanks.

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to find out licensing information about the LMS from the CiscoWorks Console? For example, is the LMS license restricted on unrestricted.?

Trying to do a CW batch report and show certain fields . For some reason CW does not like the pipe function in a command and seems to truncate it at say a "show run" instead using all the sh runn | incl community for instance. Anyone else ever ...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes