cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I have 3745 series ROUTERS. It is run on c3745-advipservicesk9-mz.123-21.bin ios. I have facing one problem, When i ma terminate my E1 circuit on this port. My port will be in reset status. When i ma put this link on other interface link i...

Hi, i load the IOS on a 2621 via tftp(from a tftp server running on a win2003 server) due to memory issues(image too large). this works well with an unmanaged generic switch. but if i try the same with a catalyst 2950, tftp seems to not pass from the...

lmarx by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been asked to take over our network management application. We have been using 2.6 (although nobody has used it in the last 14 months). In the process of learning the software i am doing some investigating as to whether or not we should upgrad...

cbhawking by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have LMS 2.6 installed on Windows 2003 and planned to install the latest update for each application (DFM, CM, RME).We would like to update the server with the microsoft Update.Does anyone know what are the update approved by Cisco ?Regards

Hi,We have a requirement where the FWSM has to send logs messages to the exchange server (located on a directly connected DMZ).Will the following configurations be enough.logging onlogging from fwsm@abc.comlogging recipient-address admin@abc.comsmtp-...

When I try to manually add a device to the DCR the message "duplicate device" appears, but when I search the DCR neither the device name or ip address appears.This is not a recently placed device, it just uses different credentials then the default d...

orsonjoon by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes