cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Cisco Team, Greetings of the day! We have recently purchased Cisco 9300 switches 48T with licenses, but when accessing the switch via webgui, I can only see the dashboard & monitoring tab! I would like to know there is a limitation on this serie...

Hi all, ASR-920-24SZ-IM with 2 bundle license I've 4 x 10gig ports (Te0/0/23 – Te0/0/27) If I purchase a interface module(A900-IMA2Z) with 2 x 10gig ports, do I need to buy additional license to activate the 10-gig ports? Thank you!//Bo 

booleung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello My PI is out of support and I was wondering if this affects the API calls I'm making, when ever I make https://server_ip/webacs/api/v1/data/Devices for example, the response will be count = 0 and no data is coming back. and for the APIs that go...

h.younis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco 2250-50 switches that are currently on DHCP.  I inherited this network and there is almost no documentation.  It appears that there was no configuration done on these switches before they were put into production; the default user id...

dblaylock by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I am requesting you to fill this survey. it will help me to archive my final year research project. this project is based on developing network streaming analytics in nearly real-time with IoT devices. link is given below.  Thanks. ht...

Sangeeth by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning Everyone... I am in the middle of a large router deployment. There is an updated config that I am having the on-site technician run that includes all of the updated config changes. I am wanting as little on-site technician support as pos...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes