cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, This may be a bit more suited for a Perl forum, but I figured I'd come straight to the Cisco GURUs here...I'm looking for a way to manage both my PIX and ASAs via SSH with a single Perl scrpt.ASAs running: 7.2(4) OR 7.2(3)PIXs running: 6.3(5)...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. Trying to create event manager event on 6513 switch IOS 12.2(33) to do rinning-config automatic back up but for some reason it does not work. Here is the set of commands:event manager applet Archive_Configuration event timer cron name...

20vek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends we have a network of 10 cisco 2900 series switches which are cascaded with each other. users get their IP addreses via DHCP. Now we are currently facing the problem of spoofing the gateway IP address and MAC Addres by some users.I just w...

Hi,Our Ciscoworks server has the following patch levelsCommon Services 3.0.6CM 4.0.10DFM 2.0.10RME 4.0.6CV 6.1.5User tracker has been working quite well for us on the patch levels described above. However we recently completed a distribution gateway ...

cbeswick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are using cw LMS2.6 with CM:4.0.6CS:3.0.5DFM:2.0.6RME:4.0.5we have some firewalls PIX525 in our LAN.CW can see them by SNMP (state reachable) but it can't recognize their model (it says ciscoproduct.392)i think (but i am not sure) this is because ...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there some sort of guideline to how often RME should collect configs and inventory details etc etc?Currently we do 'Daily' periodic collections of configs and 'Daily' Inventory polling, however I think it is a bit excessive for our environment. We...

Hi, I have configured switches to send snmp MAC notifications traps on default port 162 and DFM to forward traps to 1431 port of the CM.I checked on the packet capture that the server is receiving snmp traps.It seems that CM UT listener is not receiv...

Resolved! backup job

I am using 2 mirrored drive for LMS 2.6 on Solaris.my backup destination is the same drive lms installed.logically wrong but that the way setup.my backup job failed because here the log message"Available Space is 4508592Kb and required space for back...