cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I'm running Ciscoworks 2.6 with the latest updates. Some people have noticed that our SUP modules (sys32,720) CPU are spiking to 90-100% for around 5-10 seconds. This looks like it's happening when ciscoworks is going out to poll the devic...

npavlidis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have today one LMS 2.6 using an ACS 4.0. Can I add a new LMS (3.0.1) into the same ACS without change the old one ?? So my question is if ACS 4.0 supports two LMS (differente versions) at the same time. If yes, any recommendations ...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

logrot in LMSv3 on win32 seems to be missing bzip2 compressor exesee attached jpgchoices seem to be:a)could you recommend who's freeware one to use in a supported fashion?b)add the recommended/supported freeware one of your choosing to LMSv3.1 and/or...

robv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have configured router and netflow analyzer, but i receive "router time is not in sync" message. So i cannot obtain interfaces' descriptions or speed information.there is a firewall between router and netflow pc. I am using NAT option for netflow...

At one of our customer place, they have CWLMS3.0 users for which are getting authenticated by ACS Solution Engine. The users have different rights on different device groups. There are about 80 Devices connected, all the devices are getting discovere...

nilanjans by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using LMS 2.6 and DFM 2.0.10.Contet network devices are stuck in questioned stat, other devices are OKsysobjid = 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.504Item Information under Rediscover/Delete Devices shows the following:IP Address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ...

sbrox by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes