cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi i am using LMS 2.5 and i did the fresh installation. after a few days running, LMS started showing license server error and i can't go into any of the module and they are all saying that cannot communicate with license server/service. but the lice...

I have cisco IPM installed with cisco LMS, i have configured the IPM with source and target. both are cisco routers with IOS C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M) Operation type is IP SAA responder. I have configured the operations duration for one hour. but af...

We replaced a switch at one of our sites. It was configured the same as all our other switches. It can ping the CiscoWorks server, however, the CiscoWorks server will not discover it as a device.The ip is in the discovery range and I verified the S...

scootertgm by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. Iam not able to connect to the internet from the VMS server. I have checked all the possible issues but coluld not resolve it. The VMS application runs very slow, but once the DNS server IPs are removed from the machine the application runs wit...

Hi i got a small issue with my Cisco Works LMS 2.5.1 with 2.6 patchi tryed to restart my LMS server and once it got restarted i am getting the loggin page but once loging is done i get a page "You don't have permission to access /cwhp/LiaisonServlet ...

Resolved! Syslog issue

Hi Friends,I need your help regarding syslogs. We noticed that syslogs are not reflecting interfaces down or Admin shut events though logging seems to be properly configured. For example...below is the config on the routerlogging buffered 10000 debug...