cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have installed CiscoWorks CommonServices 3.0.5 with Operations Manager 2.0.1 but unable to add devices to Operations Manager database for monitoring purpose. While adding devices to the Operations Manager database, we are getting following err...

on cisco C6513 Version 12.2, I cant see any problem about the snmp configs but there are a lot of %SNMP-3-AUTHFAIL logs on the cisco device for HPOV NNM IP address. Today Ive tried to find a bug, but there is no bug about it :)what can be the problem...

o_z_l_e_m by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS 2.6, DFM 2.0.10Any ideas as to why the DFM discovery process would stick at 90% for all devices not in the unknown or questioned categories?Services are all running normally and I've reinitialized the databases but still no luck.

c.hulcher by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Some of my Catalyst 2950G-48 switch have following error message :Oct 30 16:03:15.470: %SNMP-3-AUTHFAIL: Authentication failure for SNMP req from host 172.16.6.250172.16.6.250 is Ciscoworks 2000 server ( version 2.5.1 ). The community string setti...

jackson.ku by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have serious problem with DFM 2.0.5 on solaris 8 system. When I press button: Alerts and Activities, it is displayed this PopUp window: An Exception Occured please check the AAD.logDoes anybody know what could be a problem?Thanksstesar...

stesarova by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.I have a router that is running Call Manager Express that is sending a lot of AAA info to a Radius server to support call logging and presence info (UCC). However, all of those AAA messages are ...

m-ketchum by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use CiscoWorks LMS to monitor and make changes to our network. I am looking into a disaster recovery plan for LMS and I am wondering how to go about doing that. If server that contains LMS for us is destroyed, how would I go about restoring to pre...