cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a Nexus 9K and planning to run EEM Script however my device is configured with Tacacs. In IOS devices I can see authentication bypass command in event manager however not find anything in Nexus 9K. Can you please assist? ThanksOmer

Resolved! Cisco Prime SSH

Hi Guys, I have been asked to permit another user ssh access to the prime CLI (Prime 3.9) but only Admin permits this. I have tried to make a new local user and i just selected all options as a test but i still get access denied when trying to ssh to...

Hello dears, I have a question, Can I create over 1000 VLANs on nexus while using RSTP mode?I tried but it denied me, but when I use MSTP it allow me to configure, the nexus are connected to many 2960 Catalyst switches and all 2960 are using RSTP, wh...

John N by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Enable snmp traps

I am a little confused and need to make sure I have my switches configured correctly before I speak with the folks who manage the SNMP server resources. I am following documentation https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst2960x/sof...

romanroma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed and implemented Prime 3.6.Everything working correct.Now I noticed I cant access web, from ssh I found this: prime/admin# show application status ncs% Application ncs is not installed prime/admin# show versionCisco Application Deploy...