cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We started to use Router 7206, as border gateway.I activated NBAR on external interface and saw a lot of statistics: ftp, http, etc, but statistics' of rtp is zero.We use IP PBX Asterisk on our side and make a lot of external calls over Internet.P...

DFM 3.0.2 (Sol 10) had a working help link up until about 1 week ago. No SW was upgraded, just occational devices addition / removal from DFM device management. When the link is clicked, a new browser window opens with the error sign in the low left ...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I enabled the email based event notifications in DFM and as soon as I sow a first message in the email I got a question: is there a way to customize the format of the events, specially the subject line to better identify the alarm cleared ev...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, how can i configure the UBR7200 to monitor my clients.also, how can i erase a configuration file i just did, in the configuration file i set the password, but now i cant remember it. what do i do?thank you

uwecerron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my usertracking LMS3.0.1 reports I can't find any users connected to accesspoints. Also on the switchports to which the access-points are connected appears no mac-address in the reports. With CLI on the switches I can see all the wireless-client-m...

Hi,i got a error messeage @ a Catalyst 6506 with IOS Version 12.2(18)SXF running. But i can't find any relating topic regarding this error. Maybe some1 of you knows what's the problem.%SIBYTE-SP-5-SB_OUT_OF_RX_DSCR_CH1: Out of RX descriptors on mac 0...

Resolved! UTLite

we try to make UTLite working in cisco works LMS. but we obtain for every user : system@hhh.com as username !our microsoft admin said : Most probably because the script is executed upon startup under the security context of the computer system not th...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using an automated action to froward SYSLOG to another server. I am getting this message (Not a validaction) in the AnalyzerDeBug.log:I am using the perl script and bat from a previous post.[ Mon Jan 21 10:06:55 EST 2008 ],DEBUG,[Thread-2],Att...