cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've found this example on the guide:dcrcli -u Username cmd=detail id=xxxxto find details about one device.I'd like to know if there's a way to know the device ID.. maybe using a command like this, and using dn=value instead of id=value.thanks

Hi, till sept13, my CW LMS was working fine, and after a reboot on autoupdate (which updated" Security Update for Windows 2000 (KB936021)- Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - August 2007 (KB890830)- Security Update for Windows 2000 (KB938829)- ...

Hi, I am configuring snmp so I can use the Cisco Network Assistant to monitor part of the network. I have created two communities with different names. Something like this: baycom and baycomrw. The one with read and write access is associated with ...

Just installed LMS 3 from scratch and then imported the devices from 2.6. Things went fairly smoothly with a couple of exceptions.1. Are the 3750 NME supported in the version2. I am seeing the following:Down Processes DFMCTMStartup, DataPurge Log ...

Is there other programs besides network assistant that does a better job ? Also I dont want my ip http server to be seen by an http browser, but still want my network assistant to still be able to see it. Any alternate ways how ?

Hi,To all QoS experts out there, I've a quick question, but first a bit of background. We've around 15 sites connected via a provider MPLS cloud. The resources are centralised in one -hub- site which has the biggest throughput. Its current link size ...

alk1000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of my customers has a LMS2.6 which shows a strange behaviour for one of his devices.Although the SNMP credentials are correct he is still trying to access with the community string public. I already deleted the device in common services and re...

Resolved! RME4.0.3

Hello,I am deploying RME and have problem putting all together.i have set the following on the switch;logging onlogging host addresslogging trap informationalI need help to continue from this level so as to copy images from the switches. i have 3550,...

itssnsu07 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes