cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to enter the the following command on the Nexus 5K switch and it's not working. Ip route 192.168.8.0/24 192.168.9.10 I want to setup so the 192.168.8.0/24 next hop is 192.168.9.10 so that traffic goes to another switch instead of going the...

dlynch by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,  Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-ENTSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.2(1) i want to configure netflow 9,  There is a server from which you need to collect information ,  flow exporter nat12description NAT12destination 10.10.0.3 (collector)sou...

Some time ago my instance of Prime 3.8 lost ~ about half of its mapping data.  Any means to determine when the event occurred so I can reach back and do a restore?  AP positioning's are not otherwise recorded and will be a bit difficult to recover. 

We are facing a situation with HSRP enabled routers and want to conclude if this is the normal behavior of connectivity or There is a better way to design the network. Please review the design. Router-A & B are HSRP partners - Server-1 is able to (& ...

rajesharihant_2-1634209514814.png

Hello. I am having some issues with OSPFv3 and BGP and loopbacks We have an active active connection on BGP some traffic goes in on one switch and out on another depending on route.. But the issue is its not traveling back through link connected betw...

Copy of Core Network Diagram - Updated.png
CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please help me to make loop for EEM script below1. if track 1 is down, start action commands2. if track 1 is up, stop action commands3. loop EEM below until track 1 is up event manager applet 4GReset authorization bypassevent track 1 state down maxru...

rcsco2011 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, As a fresher having an issue with my carrier link of router2, recently we replaced the old Router to new router with latest IOS, moved config as well. After configuration moved the carrier link of the R2 is not able to ping from R1 and ICMP pi...

san ju. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IOS XE Gibraltar 16.12.x (Catalyst 3650 Switches) support ERSPAN.Can I send ERSPAN destination to a local RSPAN vlan on the destination switch. The command are available but I could not find any documentation to support the theory. CORE- (config) #mo...

cecilmayy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes