cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, Bear with me, as I am VERY new to Firewalls, just messing around with a old ASA5520 in my lab. I am trying to set up the firewall so my Avaya IP Phone can VPN Back to it. Here is where its getting stuck: The only Phase 2 settings I can inp...

2021-09-27_14-20-51.png 2021-09-27_14-31-14.png
dsm600rr by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My cisco switch which is 2960x , can not connect internet.  My network is Fortigate 100E  <----> Fortiswitch(448D-poe) <----> cisco 2960x. FG and FS are working fine but 2960x can not connect internet.One of FS port(port 45) is trunk port and  connec...

_young_ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I want to install cisco prime 3.5 over esxi 5.5 but I got this error with "ncs status" # ncs statusHealth Monitor is running, with an error. ( [Role] Primary [State] HA not Configured )initHealthMonitor(): can not start DBDatabase server is ...

I have been trying to get this working for some time now.   My goal is this.   A PC plugs into a port.   The PC authenticates against NPS  using EAP-TLS.   If authentication fails then the PC moves to the guest vlan.I have this working so far.I want ...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I know my internet works. I am new to Cisco IOS management and been working through some tutorials online. I followed the steps in a video on youtube on how to configure PPPOE and DHCP. But my router fails to get an IP address. Can someone please gui...