cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using LMS 2.6 which is in the setup phase and right now i am facing the issues with the login.I am getting the following error.You don't have permission to access /cwhp/LiaisonServlet on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encoun...

this might be a stupid question, but i tried:Router#conf tRouter(config)#event manager applet xyz ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.Router(config)#e?enable end errdisable exceptionexitRouter(config)#ewhere is this command??? i...

Hi,We are having difficulty to manage windows server which is behind Cisco router as we are seeing it as a sub-interface of a router on HPOV, because of this issue HPOV is not able to cut the ticket for this server?.Bother router fast Ethernet and wi...

azmath.hk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have multiple DSL Lines configured to connect through Dialer interface.When the Connection is up, the Dialer is bound with Virtual Access interface.what i would like to know, Which Dialer interface is being bound to Virtual Access interface?for ...

Hi,we find that our router (73XX) utilization is following:R1:CPU utilization Gi ethernet usage4.8% 2.5M9% 3.8M12% 5M16% 8Mbase on above figure, the CPU will grow to 100% when the bandwidth is nearly 41M - 52MWe enable the auto QoS, static r...

leungcm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a lot of AS5400 routers to run the VoIP traffic. We would like to monitor the voice quality of it. e.g. packet loss, echo, feedback, choppy, one way voice .... etc. Please advise.ThanksBest regards

leungcm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes