cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using EEM to monitor an IOD. The first applet returns a value _snmp_oid_val. I would like to use this value in another applet. How can I pass values between applets?event manager applet web1-UP event snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.42.1.5.1.1.7.336 ge...

Hi,I have a LMS 2.6, in which I am able to archive the configurations of the devices except for a few which are partially archived and gives an error.I have attached the snapshot of the error message.can someone help me on this.thanks in advance

sathappan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I've just started to explore the excellent system with the archive function in Cisco switches, and my setup looks like this:archive log config logging enable logging size 500 notify syslog hidekeysAnd when using telnet to control the switch it...

dal by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to export inventory a CSV file /opt/CSCOpx, I get the error"File name should be between 1 and 255 characters" I go in and create a file and call it file1 and redo the operation and then I get the following error"Either you have not selecte...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to check IP-helper statements with SNMP, and by using (locIPHelper) 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.4.1.1.3 it only lists the first IP-helper under each interface (IP address).Ex.:1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.4.1.1.3.xx.xx.xx.xx => yy.yy.yy.yyxx.xx.xx.xx interface IP add...

ffurholm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to manage aironet 1240 using CW\LMS 2.5. devices show up green in topology services but with a question mark & in Device Center (SNMP Walk\input OID)they are unknown. Does anyone know the OID for the Aironet 1240

jstyles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes