cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

ISP give me a line 128/96 d/u speed line.but some days i face slow browsing. when i download a file i get speed first 20 kb then decrease to stable 4/5 kbs.So How I measure the actual speed from ISP and claim to them. any software or eassy way to acc...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Created a local account and gave it helpdesk role but cannot view any devices in Ciscoview 6.1.5. Get the following error message:MessageFailed to open device 172.17.251.5.CauseDevice doesn't exist or there is problem with DNS resolution.ActionPleas...

Hello. I was wondering what the exact meaning of this was. We are looking for an easy way to tell if a port has ever been used, and is available, or if the device plugged into the port simply isn't turned on.The definition states the following: "Camp...

poulid by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with my company network.We have a class c network 192.168.1.0 the company wants the 192.168.1.64 -192.168.1.96 address space (executives) to have full internet connectivity while limiting other users access only to smtp and pop3.I ...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning,I have a couple of issues with LMS 2.6.During discovery LMS picks up a device (actually a lot) 192.168.102.1. I also have a group and credentials set up for 192.168.102.* (this works for some devices). However my RME failed devices report sho...