cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

In the User Tracking Report the attached clients shows the port and switch that are connected. The Problem is, that sometime the IP address and sometime DNS name are in the report. All devices are in DNS. I can ping with DNS name - no problem. I want...

azeindler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2821 router running 12.4(3g) with a channelised E1 interface, and I want to monitor how many DS0s are in use for capacity planning purposes.I do this with some older 3640 routers by graphing the mib object cpmActiveDS0s (.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19...

bfbcnet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a customer that would like to use Windows 2003 R2 Server, for a cisco works server.In the prereq.pdf (attached) for cisco works only the following 2003 OS are supprted.Windows 2003 Server (Standard Edition) with Service Pack 1Windows 200...

I have to terminate a V.35 interface on to my 1841 router what cable should i use and what interface for router should i use on router if smart serial that what cable to use and kindly tell me is the male /female both for v.35 are know my the same na...

Is the idea behind Cisco works that if the initial discovery setup is correct, that all other aspects will use the same discovery database?It seems that the different moduleas are using a different disovery list, some items are in the campus manager ...

we have over 70 remote sites that have 871 routers w/ nearly identical configs on them. i am looking for a tool to update multiple routers with some form of ease. is there currently any tools available to do this. I could see using .bat files to d...

dbakula01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got some monitoring software that can read-out mibs but I've an extremely hard time finding any useful mib information to read-out, except for the CPU/memory/fan/temp inforamtion.I've got switches with QOS and routers with voice connections.

Hi,I run LMS 2.6 and I wonder to know how to monitor err-disabled ports. I want to configure an alert and afterward get this alert on e-mail. I already configured event sets. Is the err-disabled state a trap or syslog event??I am a newbie on ciscowo...

jouellet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes