cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I have a general question about CW2k and it's practical usage. I currently have 420 Cisco network elements and a full VoIP infrastructure which includes about 3800 IP phones and IPCC Enterprise. I currently use CW2k to manage configs, con...

Just a heads up for anyone who may install the IPM module of CW in the near future. When selecting a custom installation directory, do not use spaces within the folder name.I recently had issues with my installation where i chose to install into "D:\...

muttman15 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed LMS 2.6 and must say it is a hudge improvement over 2.2 The only thing I am having trouble with is the Alerts in DFM. They are not clearing even after the issue has been resolved. I have to manually clear them. For example if a s...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a CW2K server installed and working fine, but I have noticed that a SQL.LOG file is increasing continually until there is not space in the hard disk of the server. Is this a normal situation or there is a problem in my CW2K server?? Please ...

aparada14 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have installed ciscoworks 2.5 and I have upgrade it to 2.6.I dont have any problem with Common Services, RME and Campus Manager modules. But i am having problems with CiscoView, DFM and IPM. In CiscoView the problem is:The server encount...

Resolved! LMS 3.0

Will the new version of LMS slated to come out in the upcoming months support Solaris 10?Why do I ask? Some of the newest Sun Hardware coming out today will only work with Solaris 10....

NTP

can I use a windows 2003 server as an NTP server for cisco switches and routers, or do I need third party software? can anyone recommend a reliable app if 2k3 server can't do the job?thanks!

matt_heff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes