cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm new using it, so, I wonder how to get a report about dropped packets of an interface, I've looking and I can monitor several counters but I don't see the "drops" and... Is there any way to get a real report? don't just see the information ...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

These reports are available in the new version of Campus: Unused Down-shows Admin status=Down and Operational status=Down Unused Up-shows Admin status=Up and Operational status=Down Recently Down-shows Admin status=Up and Operational status=DownQues...

HiI was wondering if anyone was able to point me to, or post their own, examples of Baseline Templates.I am particularly interested in more complex examples with good use of parameter files. I have noticed that the in-built help and user guides dont ...

muttman15 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im using LMS primarily for configuration management. We use HP Network Node Manager for fault management. Ive never really looked at DFM as ive always seen it as overlap with NNM. Now, my question is what does DFM provide that NNM cant, or what do...

on my switch I am getting this log message:Logging history:2007-03-17 12:21:07 @5-LINKUPDOWN:Gi0/10 changed state to down2007-03-17 12:21:07 @5-LINKUPDOWN:Gi0/11 changed state to down2007-03-17 12:21:10 @5-LINKUPDOWN:Gi0/10 changed state to up2007...

Hello, I have a Cisco 7206 Router with Network Processing Engine 200. I want to upgrade its IOS to its latest image. I recently downloaded the IOS 12.4 after I uploaded the IOS the router said that the IOS is not supported on NPE 200. Could you g...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card