cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am using a small network equipped with cisco 2950 switches and cisco 2611 routers. Would like to know if there is possibility to limit the rate for a port or for an Ip address at let's say, 64kbps or 128kbps.Thks in advance for your help.

Sitel2004 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in the DFM 2.0.5 server under the Configuration:Other-Configurations Alerts and Activities Defaults- When I create a view, It takes long time to open also after click on create button

oalvi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to get syslog messages from VG248s? The VG248s in question are not listed in the RME supported devices. I do see the syslog messages in syslog.log file but I'm not able to see any messages in RME. I have RME version 4.0.5Thanks.

Hi.Im planning implementation of IPM in a large scale network, about 200 sites. my interest point is the local switches on the sites as the WAN devices can not be accesed by me.i would like to get recomendation of the right topology of the servers, i...

After upgrading to LMS 2.6 the "Help Desk" & "Network Operator" accounts/roles can no longer do a Cisco View on a device.Network Topology - Layer 2 view> right click, Cisco View-------------- Error ------------MessageFailed to open device 10.x.x.xCau...

rdanevich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to test VoIP/Video over 3640[IOS release 12.4(1a)] router with a NM-16ESW card.I have already made voip/video run over it, now i want to implement QoS using CBWFQ.From the documentation of this interface I found that it supports:"Port-Based Re...

Hi everyone!DFM does not receive interface and subinterfaces status (admin/oper)about MSR 8510 though i am receiving threshold alerts. Checking the configuration, below are the only config defined:logging x.x.x.xsnmp-server community xxxx ROsnmp-ser...

ariesc_33 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes