cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I'm trying to set a string to a port (port 14), I'm using scotty and tcl. I write $w set [ list [ list 1.3.6.1.4.1.437.1.1.3.3.1.1.3.14 "odysseas"] ] . Where $s is the session of snmp the error that returned was illegal object identifier "odysseas...

ody_bikas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I tell if a device is compatible with certain versions of Ciscoworks LMS?My customer has a number of End of Life switches and routers on their network. They currently run LMS 2.2 and wish to upgrade to LMS 2.6. They have concerns that they ...

I am trying to get everything discovered on the new lms2.6 server. I have gradually opened up the ip ranges for discovery but something is off. I am stuck at 272 Devices in the L2 map. When I look at Campus mgr home I see 342 devices discovered. T...

bmasten by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro,Please help me locate where I can download trial/demo copies of:Cisco Unified Operation Manager 1.1Cisco Unified Services Monitor 1.1CiscoWorks for QoS Policy Manager 3.2I have been looking around in cisco.com but I keep getting sent round ...

britto007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi frends, I am using Cisco works 2.5 with RME 4.0.3. I wanna to IOS of my all switches and router in my repository. When i schedule or start job for this than it is failed and gives following error"Processing Device : B4S2924sw1Start Time ...

robin_goel by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS

Hi allCould you please confirm if the CWLMS-2.6-R-K9,LMS 2.6 Enterprise WIN/SOL 300 Device Restricted does the Network Application Performance Analysis (NAPA) or do i have to buy a seperate module for this.

tmailula by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes